* 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked pasta shells
* 3 (6 ounce) cans water packed tuna, drained and flaked
* 4 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
* 1/4 cup diced red onion
* 1/3 cup diced celery
* 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons light sour cream
* 1 tablespoon lemon zest
* 2 teaspoons country Dijon-style mustard
* 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta shells and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Rinse under cold water until cool.
2. In a large bowl, gently mix the cooled pasta, tuna, jalapeno peppers, onion, and celery. In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest, mustard, and lemon juice. Stir the dressing mixture into the pasta salad to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper, and chill until ready to serve.