3/6/16

Melodys Makings, The 5 Days of Crafty Life Challenge & Me!

   Today I was checking my emails and one of my favorite blogs to follow Melodys Makings has issued a #5DaysofCraftyLife challenge to all the crafty Mama's out there!

  While I know I haven't been blogging much at all between health, business, homeschooling and all the rest that life in general has handed to us recently...  I knew I had to at least TRY to do this one because it's right up my alley!

  So today for my #day1 of #5DaysofCraftyLife challenge I am working on a beautiful new corner to corner baby blanket for my cousin with Bernat Baby Sport in Sprite (mint green), Bernat Cottontots in 90005 (white) & Caron Simply Soft in Blue Mint!!!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!!!

And if you decide to join in on the #5DaysofCraftyLife challenge please leave me a link so I can see what YOU are up to this week too!!!