4/23/15

A Short Observation...

  I was just looking back at my blog and where it started to where it is now... and I started on this journey WAY back on 7/14/2009 when I was a Tupperware lady still (hence the webaddy http://twlady09.blogspot.com lol).

  Little did I know then that I would accumulate 314 posts in 6 years (many times forgetting I even HAD a blog because life got SO busy) and then pinterest came along and brightened my doorstep and made me fall back in love with cooking and crafting again...

  So I returned and started to post with every intention of doing once a week or more shares and new recipes of my own which I have failed pretty badly at lol...  But I have learned along the way...  That though life gets crazy... and some nights I don't get any sleep and still others I sleep for 12 hours...

  My blog is here and it's mine...  And even if no one EVER visited it again...  It would still be here... Ready and waiting for my next crazy cooking idea...  When I remember lol...

  But anyway...  I just wanted to say thank you to all the 14k+ visitors I have had over the years the 5k+ in the last 3 years...  and I just wanted to say... even if you guys never comment...  Just knowing you were here and sharing my space with me for a bit...  It means more than you could ever imagine...  So thank you for indulging a fledgling blogger with your time...

And please forgive me for the dust while I renovate in anticipation of the new blog launch in January!

God Bless and have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment